HARMONY Add to favourites
Harmony is a beautiful balance between mind, body and soul
A new style of bohemian cool is in the making in South Brisbane, home to Brisbane’s finest dining and entertaining precinct. 50 only boutique residences set to outshine them all in perfect Harmony.
Brisbane City CBD is undergoing a multi-billion dollar transformation, with the addition of a proposed integrated resort precinct. Strong, vibrant, confident, the city has been transformed and the transformation has been a revelation for investors. They have poured billions of dollars into prime residential developments, particularly in the CBD and booming inner city suburbs, notably South Brisbane.
Directly opposite the CBD across the mighty Brisbane River, lies the city’s foremost cultural, entertainment and dining precinct, South Bank in the thriving heart of South Brisbane. Home to the $1.15 billion Cultural Arts Precinct, encompassing the Queensland Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA), Queensland Performing Arts Centre, State Library, Queensland Museum and Science Centre and the Queensland Conservatorium, South Bank is the yin to the CBD’s yang.
Acutely aware that quality trumps quantity, each and every time, Harmony features:
• 50 only 1, 2 & 3 bedroom designer residences
• Open plan living & dining with striking, tres chic, timber tiles
• Large windowed sliding doors allow natural light to flow into living areas
• Each apartment comes with a balcony, providing your own private view of South Brisbane
• Kitchen features reconstituted stone benchtops with waterfall edge, stylish tapware & Bosch appliances
• Bedrooms come with a wool carpet blend & mirrored sliding door wardrobes
• Expect jealousy from your guests as you host al fresco parties & barbeques from the rooftop entertainment deck
• Electronic security access to residents’ basement car park, entry, foyer doors & lift
• Other features include intercom, refuse chute to each floor, & split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living area & bedrooms