LIVE ON THE CITY’S DOORSTEP – CENTRAL LOCATION
Melbourne has consistently led the worldwide liveability rankings and has been one of the world’s top performing property markets over the last two years. On its doorstep, South Melbourne combines a central location with the community spirit and amenity of an established suburb. Lilix will become part of the fabric of South Melbourne, perfectly positioned in the emerging Montague Precinct where the area’s eclectic industrial past is giving way to new parks, schools and contemporary living.
Delivering location plus lifestyle, Lilix is an easy walk to trams, beaches, shopping, dining and the iconic Albert Park. The historic South Melbourne Market offers an abundance of fresh produce and Crown Entertainment Complex, which sits on the banks of the Yarra River, is just blocks away. State and private schools in the area include the new South Melbourne Primary School, just a three-minute walk from Lilix. With cafés, restaurants, bars and gyms all nearby, Lilix has your lifestyle needs covered.
With masterful architecture and crafted interiors that respond to the lively and eclectic urban context, select from designed one, two and three bedroom apartments.
- Generous apartment frontages with a range of city, courtyard, bay or laneway views
- A lush central courtyard is designed as a quiet sanctuary and a superbly landscaped urban oasis exclusively for residents to share
- Large usable balconies and designed floorplans allow for ample light and air
- Natural, enduring materials include solid timber floors, reconstituted stone benchtops, quality Smeg appliances and lustrous porcelain splashbacks
- Timber veneers, thoughtful storage, study nooks and island benches bring it all together to evoke a sense of home
- Lilix is in the heart of South Melbourne’s lifestyle and investment, a capital growth powerhouse
- A smart choice for whether you’re an investor or owner occupier, South Melbourne consistently features high in price growth rankings
- One of Melbourne’s top median dwelling prices and rental contract volumes, reflecting its growing popularity with owner occupiers and investors alike